Our clinics will still have the same friendly faces and the same quality of service but things will be a little different.
– We will be wearing PPE including gloves, aprons, masks
– We will ask all clients to bring their own mask or face covering
– We will ask you a few general health questions each time you visit. If you are feeling unwell we can continue you sessions with video calls until you are better or reschedule for a later date
– There will be no soft furnishings on display such as towels, paper etc.
– Hand sanitiser will be available on arrival for you to use
– We will ask you to adhere to physical distancing in the waiting room which is set up appropriately
– There will be a 10 minute gap between each of our clients to allow for additional cleaning, changing of PPE and to reduce traffic in the waiting room.
– We will only take payment by card machine
Other than these small changes everything will be as normal and we look forward to welcoming you.
Initial Assessment – £110
Follow-up – £60
Orthotics – Prices vary and are in addition to the assessment charge
Home Visits – £95
PhysioFit is covered with most of the health insurance companies and routinely invoices them directly on clients behalf if a valid membership and claim/authorisation number is provided.
We do not require a referral to us and welcome those clients wishing to self-fund their treatment!